- Currently working on SharePoint 2010 to 2013 migration project.
- Designed and developed workflows around InfoPath Forms and documents to bridge gaps and automate business processes.
- Configured and customized SharePoint sites based on business requirements.
- Designed and implemented applications which are compatible with next SharePoint 2013 version thus reducing migration cost and effort.
- Delivered simple but effective solutions to business problems and focused on reducing application maintenance cost and efforts.
- Proactively design and developed support ticket system to replace existing email communication saving £6000/year.
- Empowered sales and marketing team to use SharePoint features inside Salesforce by integrating Salesforce and SharePoint with zero maintenance and migration cost in coming years.
- Connected data in Oracle database with SharePoint, to enable users perform CRUD operations on their data themselves, without any dependency on IT Pros.
- Configured MS SharePoint 2013 BI and created sample PowerPivot and Power View charts, KPI, dashboard and geo location to deliver presentation to business on BI capabilities in January 2014.
- Encouraged and trained business users to use SharePoint features to automate their business process.
- Trained Cognizant teams on SharePoint 2013 search architecture, configuration and customization – my blogs on the same.
- Received 1st price for innovation from Microsoft-Accenture at Technopia event.
- Awards – “Drives for value added results”, “Organize quality work efforts” and “Star of the month”.
- Trained teams gain expertise in SharePoint 2010 feature and capabilities and worked as SharePoint 2010 search consultant in multiple projects.
- Planned and implemented SharePoint 2007 to 2010 for over 1000 sites with custom components.
- Designed and developed workflows to map business processes inside SharePoint.
- Configured and customized some of the SharePoint 2010 social networking features for business.
- Implemented SharePoint 2010 intranet portal right from requirement gathering to deployment on production and also configured and customized a SharePoint 2007 Survey intranet portal.
Build rapid application development product to bridge the gaps between functional requirement and technical specifications in SDLC by enabling business domains Expert/Stakeholder to draw their own business process/workflows on canvas using Microsoft Visual Studio tool, which in-turn auto-generates 40% of SharePoint code thereby reducing bugs and development time. This product won many awards within organization
Proactively improved the performance of product significantly by redesigning its album creation architecture - Karizma is similar to Photoshop.
- 70-331 & 70-332 & 70-489 – Core and Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- 70-573 & 70-576 – Designing and Application development of Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- 70-542 – Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 – Application Development
- Post Gradation Diploma in application programming for desktop, web and mobile.
- Bachelor in Engineering – Electronics
Location: India, Pune
For more details, please contact me at email@example.com